Sunday, September 03, 2006

Trip to Washington


It has been awhile since I have blogged, so there is a lot to update you all on. I know Micah created a different blog, so you may be looking at that one, but I don't know how to post on it, so I'll just stick with this for now. : ) We had a great time in Washington a few weeks ago visiting with the Foster side of the family. We went ATV riding, visiting the falls, had a family dinner at BeniHana, went to a Beaver baseball game, and played lots with the nephews. We took family pictures at a park near Don and Cheryl's house. It was such a fun time with family! We already can't wait to go back. Micah and I went to Seattle for our anniversary. I had never been there before. It was a perfect day. We walked around and saw the sites and ate dinner at a great place on the water. We spent the night and then ate lunch at a McDonald's on the water. Micah was very happy about that and I gave in since I could at least look at the water while eating greasy unhealthy food. haha. It was a wonderful one year anniversary.

No comments: