Thursday, December 20, 2007

Blessings

There are many, many blessings that I enjoy in my life. Many things that are comforts, not necessities. In ministry we have blessings or tools that we use. I am overwhelmed with the recent blessings our student ministries department has received from individuals. A family recently donated 6 brand new black-leather-couches with 3 area rugs (pictures to come later) and another individual bought us a new iMac with new visual support software (propresenter) and even a new printer/scanner! There's new sound equipment and staging and theatrical curtains! I'm telling you...we are blessed and I believe we are being blessed because God is creating something here. He's creating an environment where students and volunteers will experience life-change. A place where students will be inspired to live above reproach, to honor Christ with their lives and change the world for the glory of God! I'm blessed. I'm feeling blessed. How about you?

Technorati tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: