Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Watercooler Wednesday // "Light Work"

This post is a part of the "Watercooler Wednesday" blog carnival.

Today Ethos challenged us to think about how electronic devices are taking over our driving. I am right there with you! I frequently find that I'm "tweeting", txting, snaping photos, calling, reading email, replying to email and blogging from my phone...while at red lights. My solution, let's get rid of all personal transportation and go public only. Wow, what would happen if we did that? Less pollution, more interaction, decrease in traffic accidents and road rage. I think we'd all get along much better. That's what I think.

Technorati tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that idea. It would take a lot more planning on my part. And I'd have to be flexible with setting appointments because I'd be at the mercy of the train or bus schedules. I don't know if there'd be more interaction with other passengers, but I'd have a chance to comment on a lot more blogs and send a lot more texts and twitters!