Monday, August 11, 2008

Do you Want to Be Great?

What does it take to be great?

I takes a willing heart and a passion for Jesus. Can you say, like Isaiah, "Here I am. Send me?" (Isaiah 6:8)

If so, I'd like to encourage you to do 4 things:
1. Attend Sunday Worship Services
2. Get connected into a small group
3. Be a part of Strategic Service opportunities
4. Make giving a prioirity

If you haven't started to volunteer (challenge #3) I'd like you to consider the adults who made the biggest impact on your life as an adolescent?
Was it a coach?
A teacher?
A youth leader?
A parent?
A guidance counselor?
A club sponsor?
A mentor?
A grandparent?

I bet that person was there for you in a difficult time, or several. I bet that person was willing to help you when you needed it. You have the opportunity to be that person now. You can make a difference.

Just Say, "Here I am. Send me."

Embedded Video

Technorati tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: