Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Dinner with Grandma Potter

Last night Erica and I went to dinner at my Aunt Marty & Uncle Larry's house. My cousin Hannah and her husband were there as well as my Grandma Potter, AKA Jingle-Bell Grandma. We had a great time talking, laughing at my ketchup addiction and then we played Mexico Train Dominos. Grandma is coming over this Friday for dinner at our house.

I left last night completely relaxed. There are certain people that radiant a peaceful presence. One of those people is my Grandma. When she touches my hands, it's ever-so-lightly, so gentle that it almost tingles. Erica had to drive home because I was alsmot asleep when we walked out to the car. I love my Grandma. Her presence demands that my soul be still before the Lord and find rest.

No comments: