Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sweet Relationships

Re:action, our new college ministry, is getting ready to go public. I am truly thankful for the Vine Christian Church's Free Resources, known as SWAG. Because of their hard work in creating nice bumper videos and graphics for series I don't have to spend a ton of time doing that. You fill the content, but they make the graphics and it's free. It's great. It's a gift from God. Starting on Jan. 28th, we're going to be going through a series called Sweet Relationships. I'm pumped. Seriously, I can't wait to see the people who walk in the door and I can't wait to share what God tells me to say. If you want to invest in the stock known as Re:action (Symbol reA) please take some time and pray for the college students of Fresno and Clovis, CA.

Technorati tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: