Tuesday, January 08, 2008

There's a New Guy in Town

Today Erica and I are going to lunch with Brandon Howland and his wife. They just moved into town and are he is now working at College Church of Christ here in Fresno, Ca as their new Youth Ministry. Brandon was at the Whittier Church of Christ before I was there. And now he's in my hometown at the congregation I grew up at. He called me up a few days ago and we settled on lunch today. I'm glad to see that church finally got someone to lead their students! It's been almost two years since they've had someone in that post and I've seen a lot of people leave simply because there's no one to lead their students. I hope I can help him with any information he may want/need to be a successful youth leader in this environment and culture. More on this later.

Technorati tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: