Thursday, June 05, 2008

Creative Chaos 14 // New Harvest Church Blog

This is part of the Creative Chaos blog carnival.


We are in the process of a major overhaul for our New Harvest Church website. It doesn't look good, it doesn't function well and it just doesn't reflect what we do anymore. Yesterday, our awesome Communication's Director (@stacyws) came to me and asked if we could forward our current domain nhclife.org to a blog until we get the site up and running. That was a great idea! So, here's the site. Enjoy reading our first blog entry.

Technorati tags: , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Luke Mundy said...

love it. And I won't be surprised if the experience with the blog site starts to influence the design for the next site!

David said...

I'm glad you were engouraged. I was still, i layed down on my bead and actually talked out loud to god.