Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Testimony

A student, David, just blogged this. I thought I'd share an exerpt because all of you who make Catalyst happen...all of you who Invest in the lives of students...all of you (students) who Invite...you make a difference. And here's one little way you can trust that...

"I felt completely and totally out of control, at a loss. Then I met Emily. At a writers conference, gave her my number, and next thing I know, she invites me to come with her youth group to a debate about god.Then to church, then to Catalyst. The next thing I knew, I had god, He was there, I felt him. I gave my life to him, and I started reading the Gospel. I let myself fall to my knees and ask for him to forgive me, for everything I'd done. He did. Now I have been going to New Harvest for about 2 and a half months. I've believed in god my whole life, But I didn't know god till a few months ago. I may stumble as a christian, but God picks me back up and dusts me off, and I continue to follow christ. I will, for the rest of my life. - David"

I realize I cheated and skipped right to the Catalyst part, but his entire testimony is available to read here. Again, this is why we do what we do. Praise God!

Technorati tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: