Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ammunition Conference - We Leave Tomorrow

Tomorrow, Wednesday, I leave with some high schoolers to the Ammunition Conference. The unique thing about this conference, or camp, is that is takes place within Spirit West Coast. SWC is like "woodstock for Christians" as Chris Hudiburgh put it. Of course only the positive sense of the phrase, in that there are a ton of great Christian bands and it's like a big worship festival.

But since I'll be gone from Wed-Sun I'm not sure if I'll have very good cell reception. Which means, I'm not sure if I'll be able to blog at all. Hopefully I will be able to send some pictures and updates from my "crackberry" phone.

So, RSS readers, friends, family and random people who google words and phrases like:
Eddie Kirkland
Kristian Stanfill
Micah Foster Blog
New Harvest Church
YouTube
Healer Song Story
Cooper Dog
Fresno Bee
Yoda Speak
Steve Fee
eHarmony Success Story
Worship Sets
Students
Ministry
etc.

I might be off line until Sunday night. Oh how I will miss reading your stats and how you found my blog. But I cling to that hope that I will be able to mobile-blog some pictures for you.

In the meantime, just go to my youtube account to see some funny clips.

Technorati tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: