Monday, July 25, 2005

One More Week

This tour has been the longest of my Won By One career. The reason: Erica and I are engaged! Time has passed at a monumental crawl. But that just means that it will be that much sweeter when we actually get married.

I'm in Camas, Washington right now. My parents moved up here earlier this summer and I'm having a good time with the family. It was nice to have dinner with everyone and have them at our last couple of concerts too. The boys are doing well and I can't wait to see them in their little tux's. We're going to the mall tomorrow and they're going to have another fitting. I've heard that it's hilarious because the pants are too short. I'll have to take some pictures and post them.

I pray that this week finds you especially thankful for your family and friends and that you will tell them about the love you have for them. We should also take this time to be a friend to those who don't have a loving family life. There's something sacred about unofficially adopting your friends into your own families. God bless and "love on" your family and friends, as they say at the Hilltop Church of Christ in El Segundo, CA.

No comments: