Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Volunteer Love

I want to spotlight one of my volunteers. Her name is Angela Whitney. She has been volunteering in New Harvest Church's student ministry department for almost 5 years. She's seen and been through at least three major transitions within the ministry. She has been a small group leader for 7th grade girls, a master at hospitality and has recently taken over our hosting duty for Turnpike, our Jr. High ministry. She is a servant with a huge heart that loves Jesus! What more could you ask for in a volunteer. Thank you Angela!

Technorati tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 comments:

Daniel Rhoten said...

Hey Micah - this is Daniel Rhoten (Drho), on Twitter - we're following each other. Random, I found your blog through Joe Green's blog and recognized your name - so I thought I'd link you to my blog. Stop by sometime and say hello.

Angela Whitney said...

Lol... Micah I had no idea you wrote this... now all this time later I am googling myself cause I was bored at work... and there it is! Thank you so much for your kind words! It really was a pleasure serving with you in ministry and in Turnpike:) Sometimes it seems like just yesterday!

Micah Foster said...

Glad you found it Angela! It was great serving with you too! Hope life is grand!