Thursday, February 28, 2008

Volunteer Encouragement

A Small Group Leader for freshman girls in our high school ministry, Catalyst, sent me an email today. She also happens to have a son in our jr. high ministry, Turnpike. Basically she remembered a message from a couple months ago where TOMS Shoes were mentioned. She also wanted to send me a little encouragement. So she bought a pair of shoes for me. Which means she automatically bought a pair for someone else too. Watch the video to see what I mean.

That's awesome. I'm so excited. Because now I can wear the shoes and people will ask about them. Then I'll have the opportunity to pass on the idea to other people. More people will buy, more people will receive. It's good stuff!

Technorati tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Ryan and Kelly Loftis said...

I love my TOMS shoes!! The guy who started the company (who was on Amazing Race) came and spoke at Cornerstone several months ago... I got the green ones, and they're not the cutest things ever, but lots of people ask about them :)