- We had 79 students yesterday with 7 registered visitors (and more that didn't fill anything out)
- 45 students in high school! That's some kind of record for NHC.
- I saw some students I hadn't seen in a while (Tyler Thomas, Jessica Twedt, etc)
- More and more students are actually checking in! It's been hard because most students want to be under the radar.
- I met a lot of people yesterday! I was able to talk to some teens hanging out after first service. They were pretty shy, but at least I was able to invite them to our student service.
- I met some parents that want their two high schoolers to get involved. I got to tell them about what we do and give them some tips on how to get their kids here.
- The band was GREAT and they played 2 new songs (Burn for You by Steve Fee and Your Love Never Fails by Chris Quilala) Chris is doing a great job leading them.
- Chris Hudiburgh has offered to give free guitar and/or bass lessons - 12 students signed up yesterday!
- Jonah Ribera is returning from a season off of drums. He's playing this coming week!
- We had a great lunch from Taco Bell yesterday!
- Last week I was able to see some students at the Freshman CW football game against Edison and the BHS vs. CW girls volleyball game. I was encouraged to see Ken Horton, small group leader, at the volleyball game supporting Ashley Ferguson and Hillary Brians! Great job Ken!
- Jessica Steele, buchananeer, brought her two cousins on Sunday morning. Always good to see people bringing others!
- The Negri's brought their cousins too!
- Saturday night, Turnpike went to the Corn Maze. Robbie Schaak, Jacob Blomgren and I made it out in 15 minutes!
- I'm meeting with 3 potential volunteers soon! Hoping to find that 8th grade boys leader!
- Re:action went to the Fresno Fair last night (Sunday) and Chris did some Karaoke. Click to watch.
- What WINS are you experiencing? - I really want to know!
Monday, October 13, 2008
WINS from 10/12
Posted by Micah Foster at 3:10 PM