Friday, November 14, 2008

My Screaming Wife // 2

A couple of weeks ago I told you about how Erica woke up screaming. Well, it didn't stop there and I forgot to inform you about the follow-up-scream.

A few days later we were coming home after dark. Erica was driving and she pulled up close to the garage door and pressed the open button. Our garage door makes some strange noises and she was sort of making fun of it. She said, "It sounds like one of those hitchcock movies." While saying this she was making the classic knife motion towards me. While she was making this killer motion I saw an old man come around the corner of the building, he was probably only 10 feet away. I said, "Can you please just pull in." And I guess my eyes looked a little alarmed because she turned around to see an old man staring at her through her window.

She screamed and scared the poor old man. With our hearts racing we pulled into the garage and the old man walked in and apologized profously for having scared us. He said, "I'm sorry I'm just looking for my wife. She's been gone a long time and I'm worried about her." Right after he said that, his wife pulled up and she looked at him like, "What are you doing bothering those nice young people."

When was the last time you had a good scream?

Technorati tags: , ,

2 comments:

Root's Ramblings said...

so did you know the old man? Or was he just a stranger looking for his wife?

Micah Foster said...

we met him once...don't know his name, but we see him and say hello every once in a while.