Thursday, November 20, 2008

Volunteer Highlight // Chris Hudiburgh

Meet one of our GREAT volunteers…

 

Chris Hudiburgh

 

Volunteer Role: Worship Coordinator – Relational Magnet

 

Environment: Turnpike / Catalyst

 

Where did you grow up? Southern California (Chino, Ponoma)

 

Family? One Brother, One Sister (Jordan, Katie)

 

What’s the last movie you saw? Reign of Fire

 

What’s your favorite ice cream flavor? Rainbow Sherbert

 

What was the first concert you went to? Spice Girls

 

How and when did you get involved serving in Family Life? Micah Foster met with me and got me hooked up in June 2008.

 

What’s your favorite thing about serving in Family Life?

Working with the kids

 

Could you tell us about one moment when you were serving you’ll always remember? I’ll always remember leading my grandmother to Christ.

 

What’s your favorite message or series from “big church”?

Not sure yet. I like them all.

 

What’s your favorite Bible verse or Bible story?

The Prodigal Son and Samson

 

What’s something interesting about yourself that most people don’t know?

I love to play chess.



Technorati tags: , , , , , , , ,

No comments: