Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Keeping It Fresh

I'm addicted to iTunes New Music Tuesdays! Every Tuesday I look forward to opening the program and browsing the store. Why? Because I'm looking for something fresh, something new, all the time. When I find that sound...you know the one...the one that makes your soul want to scream (but you can't because you're in the office and that might be weird). Today I'm buying Michael Olson's cd Where Fear And Faith Collide. I know, I know...it's not new. But I only had one song off the cd and wanted to check out the rest of it. Here are some other suggestions for those of you who crave a new song:
Fee - We Shine
Robbie Seay Band - Give Yourself Away
David Crowder Band - Remedy
Leeland - Sound of Melodies
Jackson Waters - Come Undone
Tim Hughes - Holding Nothing Back
Hillsong United - All of the Above


No comments: