Thursday, December 11, 2008

An Update // Our Life Journey

As most of you know I no longer work for New Harvest Church. The process has been stressful, painful, good and terrible...all at the same time. I've had tremendous support from co-workers, former bosses, my lovely wife, family, friends, students, volunteers, twitter-friends, blog-friends, facebook-friends, and lots more. Tomorrow, Erica and I will be driving up to Santa Rosa, Ca to investigate a new possibility up there. Please pray for us. You'll be seeing lots of exciting things in the next few years...keep reading and let me know who you are, if you haven't already chimed in on a post.

Technorati tags: , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Lyn L. said...

The only advice I have is follow what your heart tells you and know that God is with you through good and bad. Good luck on finding what you're looking for. I have faith that He has a great plan for you.
-Lyn