Thursday, December 18, 2008

Worship Music 2008

These have been in heavy rotation in my iPhone, worship planning and/or iTunes over the past year...

Albums:
  • Fee, We Shine
  • Casey Darnell, Words in Motion
  • Kristian Stanfill, Hello EP
  • Eddie Kirkland, Orthodoxy
  • Desperation Band, Everyone Overcome
  • Remedy Drive, Daylight is Coming
  • One Republic, Dreaming Out Loud
  • Worth Dying For, Ammunition
Songs (not on the above albums):
  • Brandon Heath, Give Me Your Eyes
  • Chris Quilala, Your Love Never Fails
  • Chris Tomlin, God of this City
  • Coldplay, Viva La Vida
  • Family Force 5, Love Addict
  • The Fray, How to Save a Life
  • Grey Holiday, Glorious
  • Hillsong, Hosanna
  • Robbie Seay Band, Song of Hope (Heaven Come Down)
  • Tim Hughes, God of Justice
Unknown Talent (I may or may not actually have their songs, but like them):
Who am I missing here?

Technorati tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, I'm biting...

1. "Words That You Say" by Something Like Silas
2. "I Will Rise" by Chris Tomlin
3. "Celebrate the Day" by Relient K
4. Hillsong's "This Is Our God" album
5. "My Soul Sings" by Delirious?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out! I'd add the following albums:

-Bryan Brown-- Shine
-Starfield-- I Will Go
-Telecast--Quiet Revolution
-Phil Wickham--Cannons
-Tim Hughes--Holding Nothing Back