Questions to spark spiritual conversations:
- How's your relationship with Jesus?
- How many of your friends know Christ?
- What is the most important thing you want out of life?
- What do you think is the most important thing to God? (refer to Matthew 22:34-40)
Questions to spark spiritual conversations for the Daring Parents:
- What's the difference between Christianity and other religions?
- What do you think about what Jesus said about "Loving your enemies?" (see Matthew 5:43-48)
Questions to spark spiritual conversations for the Daring Parents that want to know how they are doing at modeling a relationship with Christ:
- When was the last time you saw me pray?
- When was the last time you saw me read my bible?
- What's more important to me? Scholarships, Academics, Loving People, Social Life, Championships, Working Out, Having Fun, Family, Being Popular, Loving God, Making Memories, Making Money, or Looking Good?
- How can I help you grow in your relationship with God?