Who was on?
ProPresenter: Greg L.
Lights: John I. (Sat Only)
Stage Set Up: Wes, John I., Duane (Sun Only)
- This past weekend was "set-change week" and it looked awesome!
- Dan (the man) did a ton of the work for our Sat night location and it was AWEsome
- Sun morning was exciting. After some conversations and adjustments the WFCA guys put our panels up and focused lighting on the shadows
- It was great to have Duane for the first time helping us set up for Sun morning!
- Greg, John and Alan killed it on Sat night -- and by "killed it" I mean knocked it out of the park! Cues, transitions, it was beautiful!
- Andy VomSteeg and Dan both gave praise to how smooth it was.
- Riley has been a huge help setting up our FOH (front of house) table with the sound board and computer
- Despite the set-change week and all the challenges that come with that, we opened the doors just after 10am (our target on Sundays) and started the service ON TIME - WOW!
Blogged with the Flock Browser