Saturday - Don, John, Jim
Sunday - Don, Sy, John, Jim, Duane, Wes and Kelsey
WINS From This Past Weekend:
- First off let me say that I am continually impressed with the level of committement from you guys. Seriously, just look at the last picture on this post. Amazing. It looks great!
- John did an incredible job on Saturday night with ProPresenter. He's watched someone do it once and he had his first hands-on training on Saturday night. Great job!
- Jim handled our sound board without Alan there! Always a great thing when we can take care of business while our pros are on tour.
- Kelsey from the Wells Fargo Center for the Arts is doing our Sunday morning sound while Alan is gone. It's great to have someone who can troubleshoot the system when something isn't working right.
- I noticed that the worship was really started to tug on people's hearts this weekend. When Amy pulled back a bit on "Surrender" I really felt people starting to let their passion out.
- We had a woman by the name of Sandi become a member of NVC on Sat night and she dedicated her son Devon. It was great to see someone committing to be here, participate, give, and serve.
- On Sunday mornings we now have two moving lights on stage, our stage left hands control them. They really looked great next to the hazers. You can see a little of what they do in the last picture on this post. they are the circular lights shining on the ceiling.
- Loved Andy's bottom line: Freedom is found under God's ultimate authority. Also, God is into freedom!
- Sign ups for MarriedLife Live, SingleLife Live and the 20-Something's Night Out were really great this past weekend. Hope you can all attend one of those this week.
- StudentLink in the foyer was great on Sunday morning. I personally talked to 3 different families who have teens and invited them to Charged and Invert. Grant spoke with a couple of families and I saw some other leaders mingling as well. That's a repeat event to help us bridge the gap between main service and student ministries.
- What are some WINS you are experiencing?
- New Vintage Church
- Andy VomSteeg
- Lynn Matthews
- Amy Ferrante
- Grant Saunders
- Bryan Smith
- Micah Foster
- Erica Foster (my wife)
Blogged with the Flock Browser